Contact the School director
To all students:
The scholarship program is now open.
The scholarships are awarded after review by committee and the applicant will be notified as
soon as approved.
To be considered for scholarship monies, a letter should be sent (as an email attachment) to the
administrator (Sue Jacobi: email@example.com) and in 250 words or less, provide the following
1. Statement of financial need. No income verification is required but the applicant must
state clearly the necessity of the scholarship.
2. Statement of personal piping/drumming goals and reason(s) why attendance at the
summer school would be beneficial.
3. Statement of involvement in piping/drumming activities, i.e. band, organizations such as
societies, clans, committees, etc.
4. Receiving instruction per band/individual teacher.
5. Letter of recommendation – pipe major, teacher or other knowledgeable party.